How do I only allow one group access to my database

От Søren Neigaard
Тема How do I only allow one group access to my database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I can't seem to understand permissions in PostgreSQL. Can't I set
permissions for an entire database, so that only some defined groups
has access to this database? Do I really need to set permissions for each
table in the database, or how do you guys do it if you have a group of
users that need the same access to some databases?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk