Re: Bug? 8.0 does not use partial index

От John Hansen
Тема Re: Bug? 8.0 does not use partial index
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks, but the behaviour seems identical. :(

odd tho, that I was never able to get null values indexed (index was
never used) unless I used this approach....

hmmmm
on the other hand,.... just realised youre not actually indexing null
values,... here, is null is the qualifier for the partial index....

as tom suggested, try vacuum analyze on that table...

... JOhn