Re: SIGGROUP CFP: Political Economy of Power in Online

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: SIGGROUP CFP: Political Economy of Power in Online
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I could see forwarding it to -advocacy or maybe even -general, but it
just seems too off-topic to put up on our website. Now if someone is
accepted and plans to speak on postgresql I could see this being event
worthy.

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: