Similar tables, different indexes performance

От Alvaro Nunes Melo
Тема Similar tables, different indexes performance
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I know that it's not very polite thing re-send a question, but I don't
have any idea about why can this be happening. I have two almost
identical tables, with equivalent indexes, but their performances are
very different. In this case, I'm sending the queries, explains,
tables'structures and record counts. I think this is the place where I
can most probably get help about performance issues.

Thanks in advance,

|  Alvaro Nunes Melo    Atua Sistemas de Informacao |
| al_nunes@atua.com.br        www.atua.com.br       |
|    UIN - 42722678            (54) 327-1044        |

Вложения

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: