Re: Commit fest?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commit fest?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

> I can't say I find this an advance - paging through 14 pages of subject
> headers with the odd comment isn't very productive. A nice wiki table
> with links to the discussions would be much nicer, IMNSHO.

Well, it's an advance over what we had before, which was that the queue
was completely read-only for everyone except Bruce.  I agree that
migrating it to a wiki page would be nicer in the long run.  But unless
someone wants to step up and make that happen within a very short
interval, trying to do it in the middle of the fest is just going to be
a distraction.