Re: pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess/lib database.tcl mainli ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess/lib database.tcl mainli ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Tom, we really can't modify these because Constantin keeps the master
> copies.  Can you send a diff to him so he can roll it into the next
> release?

I don't think that's a very tenable policy for code that we keep in our
CVS tree.  Any kind of search-and-replace change is likely to hit
pgaccess as well as other code; are you going to always be alert enough
to slap people on the wrist when they make a change without thinking who
owns the "master" file?

Perhaps we should remove pgaccess from our CVS tree and have it be
shipped as a separate package.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess/lib database.tcl mainli ...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess/lib database.tcl mainli ...