Re: ODBC driver for Windows & future...

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: ODBC driver for Windows & future...
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 04:36, Philippe Lang wrote:
> What most surprises me, is that there is not viable commercial
> alternative to the open-source ODBC driver. All the commercial drivers I
> have tested do not work at all...

Have you tested Command Prompts commercial ODBC driver
(http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=296) ? It has SSL support
and is fully compatible with PostgreSQL. In fairness I haven't used it
but Command Prompt has a pretty good relationship with the PostgreSQL
community; I'm sure they'd be interested in any feedback you wanted to
give them.

Robert Treat