First-draft release notes for next week's back-branch releases

От Tom Lane
Тема First-draft release notes for next week's back-branch releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've done a first pass at next week's release notes; please review.

Committed at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=7008e70d105b572821406744ce080771b74c06ab
and should be visible in the website's devel-branch docs after the next
guaibasaurus buildfarm run, due a couple hours from now.

As usual, I just dumped all the notes into one branch's release-N.N.sgml
file, and will sort out which ones apply to which branches later.  I chose
to put them into 9.4, though, not 9.5, since many of these issues are
already fixed in 9.5.0 and will not need to appear in the 9.5.1 section.