Re: BUG #16059: Tab-completion of filenames in COPY commands removes required quotes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16059: Tab-completion of filenames in COPY commands removes required quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2020-01-14 02:38, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On reflection, it seems like the best bet for the moment is to
>> remove double-quote from the rl_completer_quote_characters string,
>> which should restore all behavior around double-quoted strings to
>> what it was before.  (We have to keep single-quote in that string,
>> though, or quoted file names fail entirely.)

> This patch (version 6) looks good to me.

Thanks for reviewing!  Pushed, now we'll see what the buildfarm thinks...

Сообщение: Re: Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() to accept localized names
Сообщение: Re: Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() to accept localized names