RE: NUMERIC type makes trouble in MS Access

От Tobias Wendorff
Тема RE: NUMERIC type makes trouble in MS Access
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Am So, 27.05.2018, 21:35 schrieb Danny Severns:
> But I certainly may not have understood your problem correctly.

Access throws an error when trying to read columns with type NUMERIC,
which don't have a precision limit from linked tables.

I can't remember what happens to fields with a precision limit.
I'll try it soon again (lots of work to install / uninstall the drivers).

Сообщение: RE: NUMERIC type makes trouble in MS Access
Сообщение: Re: NUMERIC type makes trouble in MS Access