Re: IP address, subnet query behaves wrong for /32

От Richard RK. Klingler
Тема Re: IP address, subnet query behaves wrong for /32
Дата
Re: IP address, subnet query behaves wrong for /32  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: IP address, subnet query behaves wrong for /32  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks to all for the clarifications...

I'm looking at this form an application perspective...
as this would greatly enhance an IPAM database web application.

Sad there is no direct IP address sorting function like in MySQL (o;

cheers from .ch
richard