Re: Mass Import/Generate PKs

От Franco Bruno Borghesi
Тема Re: Mass Import/Generate PKs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
the simplest way to do it seems to be adding a SERIAL column to your table, and then adding a primary key constraint:

1)insert data into table
2)ALTER TABLE <table> ADD id SERIAL;
3)ALTER TABLE <table> ADD CONSTRAINT <table>_pk PRIMARY KEY (id);

you can check the docs for the SERIAL type: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/datatype.html#DATATYPE-SERIAL