Re: Empty SELECT result at simultaneous calls

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Empty SELECT result at simultaneous calls
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stefan Wild <wilds81@yahoo.de> writes:
> I have a problem with my web application and postgres. I have several servlets on a page which results in severeal
simultaneousdata base calls kind of:

> SELECT d.id, d.aa, d.ab, ts.ac, d.ad, d.af, d.ag, d.ah, d.ai, d.aj, d.ak, d.al, d.am, d.an, d.ao, d.ap, d.ar, d.as,
d.at,d.au, d.av, d.ax, d.ay, d.az, d.ba, d.bb, d.bc FROM c_depots d INNER JOIN c_aa ts ON d.bd_id=ts.id INNER JOIN
cx_users_depotscx ON cx.id_depots=d.id INNER JOIN c_users u ON cx.id_users=u.id WHERE d.id=13

> Even though I have "d.id 13" the SELECT result is empty.

Um, well, that's not obviously wrong.  If that d row doesn't have join
partners in all those other tables, you won't get anything out of the
inner joins.  Maybe you want to left-join, instead?

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Find \ in text
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: "private" installation of postgres