Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

От Markus Bertheau
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-www
В Птн, 29.10.2004, в 09:52, Dave Page пишет:

> Which is why we investigated CMSs in depths before we started, and found
> that even advanced ones such as Bricolage couldn't meet our requirements
> :-(.

In view of the fact that the current site does (probably) not only not
meet your requirements, but also doesn't meet the perceived needs of the
web site's users, wouldn't it be wise to adjust your requirements so
that bricolage or plone or whatever fit, in order to get something
going?

Thanks

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger@bluetwanger.de>