Re: Mining SQLException for info

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Mining SQLException for info
Список pgsql-jdbc
Well if you want to skip a number of steps in this process have a look
at tapestry, and hibernate.

tapestry is a web framework
hibernate is a persistence layer

Neither of which will answer your question directly, however tapestry
does a good job at 1, and 3 below.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336

От: Ian Pilcher
Сообщение: Mining SQLException for info
От: Jair da Silva Ferreira Jr
Сообщение: Re: problem with dates when using a java calendar object with