Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Reusable pl/pgsql

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [GENERAL] Reusable pl/pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 14:00, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert, Bruce,
>
> > I've seen a couple rumblings from different people about creating a new
> > cookbook, I think the last time by Josh Berkus through the pgfoundry
> > system, but I don't think anything has ever materialized. Perhaps that's
> > something someone looking for a community project could do to help out?
>
> This is in process.  It's called "Code Snippets" and it's a feature of GForge.
>
> Unfortunately, as-is the Gforge feature is broken, so it's curently waiting on
> me and David Fetter to write a patch.   Regrettably, we've both been a bit
> backlogged, so if there *is* a PHP coder who is willing to work on it and has
> enough free bandwitdh to learn Gforge, private e-mail me, thanks!

Is "code snippits" the one true plan? Bruce believes he has the old
cookbook code and we've had someone ask about yet another alternative,
so I think it looks like we have alternative solutions available. I've
no problem sticking with your road map if you feel that's where we need
to go, but I've also no problem letting different people work
independently and going with whatever solution comes out first (sort of
ansari xprize style)

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: