Re: Question about Parser()

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Question about Parser()
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 08:13, Bin Liu wrote:
> Can somebody explain how the 'parsetree' in the parser( ) function get
> populated? What I saw is just a NIL. And it is not touched else where
> in this file.

"parsetree" is a global variable; it is defined in parser.c, but
declared (via extern) in gram.y. gram.y constructs the parsetree (via
yacc) and delivers the raw parsetree back to parser() by assigning to
"parsetree" (see the "stmtblock" production in gram.y, for example).

-Neil

Сообщение: Re: PL/PgSQL for counting all rows in all tables.
Сообщение: Re: PL/PgSQL for counting all rows in all tables.