Re: CVS of 8.1.x MS-VC6 probrem.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CVS of 8.1.x MS-VC6 probrem.
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
> As one of the people who has had the joy of maintaining this in the
> past, I wanted to drop it as you may remember but that was rejected on
> the basis that someone somewhere might want to use their own VC++ build
> over our precompiled versions for some reason.

> Now that there is a project on pgFoundry allowing builds of the entire
> server using VC++, perhaps we should rethink that decision?

I recall wanting to drop it too.  Wasn't the argument about whether the
libpq.dll we produce would work nicely in a VC++ project?  If it does,
then I'm willing to push the problem off to the pgFoundry project.

(Of course that would be a change for 8.2, not something we should drop
in existing branches.)

Сообщение: Re: CVS of 8.1.x MS-VC6 probrem.
Сообщение: Re: CVS of 8.1.x MS-VC6 probrem.