tg_relation doesn't seem to have the attribute names!

От Graeme Hinchliffe
Тема tg_relation doesn't seem to have the attribute names!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hiya,

    I am using the following line to retrieve the attribute name of the 1st
column for a table on which a trigger has been fired.

idfield=SPI_fname(trigdata->tg_relation->rd_att,0);

The trigger that calls this function runs after for insert, update and
delete.

Insert works fine with no issues, Delete however doesn't, and I have
tracked down that the above line is returning a NULL.  This code did
work for 7.3.x but isn't for 7.4.3

Is there something I have overlooked, I have read the docs and
apparently trigdata->tg_relation->rd_att should contain the relation of
the table.

please help.

thanks

--