Re: cursor disappears

От Martin Sarsale
Тема Re: cursor disappears
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> Yes, report anything annoying you can find.
> As we are near to releasing a new version of pga3 (at least not really far from it), I may not backport things to a
eventual1.0.2-7 for debian. The package you are using surely reflects the future unstable package. So, that's a
beta-test;)

Some things I found

1) In "create new function" the OK button is greyed out. I enter the
name of the function, I set the return type (btw, this list should be
ordered abc), set the owner, but I can't set the arguments (I click on
the textarea and nothing happens).

2) I was editing my function manually on the query editor and magically
when I press 'f' the sql help browser starts up (!) ('f' is its the
hotkey, in the "help" menu). I can type 'abcde' w/ no problems, but when
I press 'f', the help browsers starts

tnx