Re: pg_autovacuum (7.4) nss_ldap oddity

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum (7.4) nss_ldap oddity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 16:24, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
> Oliver Elphick wrote:
> > I get this in the logs for every database open by pg_autovacuum:
> >
> > Sep  1 14:02:45 cerberus pg_autovacuum: nss_ldap: could not connect to
> > any LDAP server as (null) - Can't contact LDAP server
>      Can you look into this
> further?  Do you get similar messages when you use psql to connect to a
> database?

Well, something has happened on that machine while I've been away.  Now
it isn't happening at all.  If it starts again, I'll try to debug some
more.
     "But God said to him, You fool! This very night your
      soul is required of you; and now who will own what you
      have prepared? So is the man who lays up treasure for
      himself, and is not rich toward God."
                                        Luke 12:20,21