Nicer way to access field

От Graeme Hinchliffe
Тема Nicer way to access field
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hiya, (me again :) )

    I am using in my C function the field names of a row.  The way I am
currently pulling out this info is with:

 idfield=strdup(trigdata->tg_relation->rd_att->attrs[0]->attname.data);

(this line should just pull out the name of the 1st field in a row).

I am guessing that this structure may (or may have already) changed as
development goes on.  So I am wondering is there a nicer way that I
could access the fieldnames from within a C function that will be future
compatible?

Thanks again.

--
-----