Re: capturing/viewing sort_mem utilization on a per query basis

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: capturing/viewing sort_mem utilization on a per query basis
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lonni J Friedman <netllama@gmail.com> writes:
> OK, i think i see what you're requesting.  How's this:

What about field_value, does it in fact have circa 34444 rows?

These tables are surely nowhere near big enough to bloat a hash table to
upwards of 2Gb, as your log shows happened.  I'm thinking that you must
have found some sort of bug, or memory leak maybe.  Is there a way I can
get access to your data set to trace through the behavior with a debugger?

(We should probably take the discussion offlist at this point.)