Re: (S)RPMS for 7.4.4 released.

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: (S)RPMS for 7.4.4 released.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 10:44, Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > For RPM users, (S)RPMS for 7.4.4 was just built. We have (S)RPMS for:
> >
> >  * Red Hat Linux 9
> >  * Fedora Core 1
> >  * Fedora Core 2
> >  * Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
> >
> > They will be available in main ftp site shortly, and in the mirrors after
> > the sync.
>
> BTW I still see version 7.4.3 in the document pages:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/index.html

While I am glad the rpm packagers are staying on top of things, it is
probably worth pointing out that these rpms you see floating about are
all unofficial. 7.4.4 has not been officially released (and in fact
never will be, as a bug has been found and a 7.4.5 is planned to be
released in its place).  We wont update the website docs at least until
the packages are officially announced, and even then might be a few days
later. Oh, you'll know it has been officially released when you see Marc
post an email to -announce telling everyone.

Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: Could not create a table named "USER" under postgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Could not create a table named "USER" under postgreSQL