Re: Web application: Programming language/Framework

От Robby Russell
Тема Re: Web application: Programming language/Framework
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 12:18, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >That's why PHP 5 exists. :-)
> >

> When it proves stable ;). Although it still does have some issues with
> Apache 2. Which is a shame.

But your OO problems exist in a *stable* 4.x?  I'm running with Apache 2
and haven't come across any issues yet. (perhaps i haven't tapped into
those bad libs yet). The benefits of the new OO functionality is
definitely a huge improvement and that makes it more *stable* than 4.x
in my opinion.

> To be fair, it isn't really PHP that has the problems but some of the
> libraries it uses are thread safe.

From what I recall these same issues existed in 4.x as well, so 5
shouldn't make much of a difference.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com
* PHP/PostgreSQL Hosting & Development

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Web application: Programming language/Framework
Сообщение: Re: Web application: Programming language/Framework