Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Changed SRF in targetlist handling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, it's been about 3.5 months since you wrote this.  I think it
> would be really valuable if you could get to this RSN because the
> large patch set posted on the "Changed SRF in targetlist handling"
> thread is backed up behind this -- and I think that's really valuable
> work which I don't want to see slip out of this release.

Yeah, I was busy with other stuff during the recent commitfest.
I'll try to get back to this.  There's still only 24 hours in a day,
though.  (And no, [1] is not enough to help.)
        regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/dec/07/earths-day-lengthens-by-two-milliseconds-a-century-astronomers-find

Сообщение: Re: Time to drop old-style (V0) functions?
Сообщение: Re: Time to drop old-style (V0) functions?