Re: 8rc5 on OpenBSD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8rc5 on OpenBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Pailloncy Jean-Gerard <jg@rilk.com> writes:
> # cat src/test/regress/log/postmaster.log
>> WARNING:  could not create Unix-domain socket

Hmm.  That's pretty odd --- the warning indicates that
StreamServerPort() failed to open a local socket, but all of the
expected failure paths will log an additional message saying why
it couldn't open the socket.

The only code path I see offhand in which no message would be logged
is if the ListenSocket[] array is already full.  Is it possible that
you have 10 or more IP addresses that "localhost" would bind to?