Re: reply to setting

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: reply to setting
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> > faster than ones sent through the lists. It is also possible that the direct
> > replies might be handled differently by the recipient (e.g. a filter may put
> > them in different folders).
>
> This is very true. In fact, I get mildly annoyed when people *don't*
> include the direct reply to me, because I very actively filter/redirect

If you don't want duplicates, send an email to majordomo@postgresql.org
with the following command (or something similar to this anyway):
set pgsql-hackers eliminatecc

Whenever you're in the To: or Cc: headers, the list will not send you a
copy of the message -- so you only receive it once.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: