Re: Win32 testing needed - 1 Tablespaces

От markir@coretech.co.nz
Тема Re: Win32 testing needed - 1 Tablespaces
Дата
Re: Win32 testing needed - 1 Tablespaces
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Managed to compile by adding #define FRONTEND to dirmod.c - not sure why I
didn't think to try that last night....

So, started up and tried to create a tablespace :

template1=# create tablespace big1 location 'c:/databases/pgtablespaces/big1';
ERROR:  tablespaces are not supported on this platform

...not quite what I expected. I did a cvs update -d -P this morning. I am on win
2000 with latest updates.

any ideas? (I will boot back into Freebsd and check I have the latest
updates...)

regards

Mark