Re: New News Entry

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: New News Entry
Дата
Re: [press] New News Entry  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
year?

Robert Treat

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 03:11, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Approved. Thanks.
>
> Regards, Devrim
>
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>
> > A new entry has been added to the news database.
> >
> > Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?212
> >
> > Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
> > Headline: PostgreSQL Wins Linux Journal Editors Choice Award
> > PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS! This is the second year in a
rowwe have won the award.

> > Story:
> >
> > PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS!
> >
> > Linux Journal\'s Editors\' Choice Awards are well-known as the premiere forum recognizing outstanding product
developmentsand achievements in the Linux market, and winners of the sixth annual awards are featured in the August
2004issue of Linux Journal.