Re: I have some questions...

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: I have some questions...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Prabu,

There are a number of approaches to do this:

1) Store your images on the file system of the server and in the data
base store only the path to it;

2) Create an icon table, and store your icons as BLOBs in it, then
reference them from your reports table.

I'm not an expert on BLOBs, so please search the message archives for
questions/answers regarding BLOBs (Binary Large Objects - there are
plenty of discussions about them), or read the documentation.

Cheers,
Csaba.