Re: Point in Time Recovery

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Point in Time Recovery
Дата
Re: Point in Time Recovery
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 15:57, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> We will get there --- it just seems dark at this time.

Thanks for that. My comments were heartfelt, but not useful right now.

I'm badly overdrawn already on my time budget, though that is my concern
alone. There is more to do than I have time for. Pragmatically, if we
aren't going to get there then I need to stop now, so I can progress
other outstanding issues. All help is appreciated.

I'm aiming for the minimum feature set - which means we do need to take
care over whether that set is insufficient and also to pull any part
that doesn't stand up to close scrutiny over the next few days.

Overall, my primary goal is increased robustness and availability for
PostgreSQL...and then to have a rest!

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Сообщение: Re: Is "trust" really a good default?
Сообщение: Re: Is "trust" really a good default?