Make test problem

От Darren G Pifer
Тема Make test problem
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

      I have been trying to run 'make test' with the 1.9.0 version of
pgsql_perl5 but am having problems running it. Here is the result of
that operation.

[marathon] dpifer% make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/lib" "-Iblib/arch" test.pl
Can't call method "errorMessage" on an undefined value at test.pl line
99.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2

Attached are files that include information that you are looking for to
help debug this problem: perl-v, perl-V, and postgresql-ver, that show
the software versions and resultant information.

I am running this on Red Hat Linux version 9.

I would appreciate if you could send my some pointers to help me figure
how to fix this problem.

BTW, I have scanned Google for this problem and only seen others have
the same problem, but no resolution.

Darren
UNIX systems administrator
Old Dominion University