Re: FYI: "clear window" function not working

От Keith C. Perry
Тема Re: FYI: "clear window" function not working
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Quoting Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>:

> Keith C. Perry wrote:
>
> >I'm not sure if this is known yet but in the slackware 7/2 and 7/7 snapshots
> the
> >"clear window" button and menu option are broken.  That is to that when you
> >click the SQL icon to get a windows, clearing the text in the top window
> does
> >not work via the icon in the window of via the menu option under the "edit"
> menu.
> >

> Focus handling is broken in gtk.

Ok, so... what does that mean?  I haven't upgrade my gtk or anything and this
functions worked fine in earlier versions.  What is the fix or solutions here?

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

Сообщение: Re: FYI: "clear window" function not working
Сообщение: Re: FYI: "clear window" function not working