Re: signal 12 with max_connections and shared_buffers

От mike g
Тема Re: signal 12 with max_connections and shared_buffers
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hello,

My first guess would be that you added cygwin=server as a local user
variable instead of a system variable.  If you added it to the variable
section in the top half of the screen then it was a user variable.  Add
it to the lower section instead.

Mike