Re: [BUGS] pg_get_functiondef() does not show LEAKPROOF for leakproof functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] pg_get_functiondef() does not show LEAKPROOF for leakproof functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Jeevan Chalke
> <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> If function is created with the LEAKPROOF option, then pg_get_functiondef()
>> does not show that in the returned definition.
>> Is it expected OR are we missing that option in pg_get_functiondef().

> Agreed. I guess that it has been simply forgotten. pg_proc can be
> easily queried, so functions marked as leakproof are easy to find out
> in any case.

Looks like a clear oversight to me.  I had first thought that this might
have been intentional because pg_dump needed it to act like that --- but
pg_dump doesn't use pg_get_functiondef.  I think it was simply forgotten.