Re: Big feature status

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Big feature status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 21:57, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> We are 12 days into June or roughly 40% into our month extension of the
> release.  I want to report where we are on the big patches.

pg_autovacuum integration is coming along.  I submitted a patch a proof
of concept patch few days ago.  I have done more work since then and I'm
working to get all the patch to a higher quality before I submit it for
more serious review.  I will have something to submit in the next few
days.

Matthew

Сообщение: Re: Why frequently updated tables are an issue
Сообщение: Re: Why frequently updated tables are an issue