Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel

От: Rod Taylor
Тема: Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  (Rod Taylor, )
 Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  (Rod Taylor, )
 Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: in-transaction insert performance in 7.5devel  ("Merlin Moncure", )

> As I understand it, sync() is never called anymore.  mdsync() hits the
> all the files 1 by 1 with an fsync.  My understanding of the commit
> process is that 30 tps is quite reasonable for my hardware.

Sorry. I didn't see the version in the subject and assumed 7.4 on a
Linux machine with excessive journaling enabled.