Re: BUG #5417: intarray adds <@ operator which breaks infromation_schema.referential_constraints

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5417: intarray adds <@ operator which breaks infromation_schema.referential_constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Kenaniah Cerny" <kenaniah@gmail.com> writes:
> Attempting to select * from information_schema.referential_constraints when
> the intarray contrib module is loaded on a database produces the following
> result:

>> ERROR:  operator is not unique: smallint[] <@ smallint[]
>> LINE 1: select $1 <@ $2 and $2 <@ $1

Thanks for the report.  I've applied a patch for this in HEAD.  If you
need to make it work in existing releases, try doing

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION information_schema._pg_keysequal(smallint[], smallint[]) RETURNS boolean
    LANGUAGE sql IMMUTABLE  -- intentionally not STRICT, to allow inlining
    AS 'select $1 operator(pg_catalog.<@) $2 and $2 operator(pg_catalog.<@) $1';

as superuser.

Сообщение: Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Сообщение: Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list