Re: Question about connections

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Question about connections
Список pgsql-jdbc
First, no there are no other possibilities.

second, assuming the applet requires a constant connection to the db,
then you need as many connections as you expect users.

if that assumption isn't correct and you can use pooling then probably
20 connections would be sufficient as long as you can keep their tasks
short, and return the connection quickly.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336