Re: pgsql: Add documentation for the JIT feature.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add documentation for the JIT feature.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On March 31, 2018 8:43:37 AM PDT, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I don't want to waste cycles on testing docs when I'm trying
>> to test code, any more than I would like the reverse (ie forcing a docs
>> build to build code too).

> They're a local check target in the docs directory. But it just checks
> postgres.xml, not additional targets.  Don't think anybody proposed to
> add the doc check to the top-level check target.

Ah, didn't realize that "make check" in the docs isn't connected up to
the main check target.  As long as that's true, no objection.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add documentation for the JIT feature.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add documentation for the JIT feature.