Re: segfault in libpq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: segfault in libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"frank ernest" <doark@mail.com> writes:
> Hi, before I report this as a bug I'd like to know if it's my code or not. I'm not going to send the whole function
thatstarts the process since it's several KiB in size (but yell if yu want it anyways.) The problem in libpq is with
thevaiable:

> paramValues

It seems very likely that your code is not setting up the paramValues
array the way libpq expects.  Since you've not shown us the code that
prepares that array, nor even the variable declarations, that's just
an educated guess ... but PQexecPrepared has been around for a long
time and there are no other reports of bugs here.