Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations
Дата
Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 08:04, Robert Bernier wrote:
>     * Among documentation I can include not only the default pg
>       reference stuff but I "could" also include a couple of the online
>       references ie: Bruce's book and Command Prompt Inc book. Comments?

I have a copy of the old great bridge guide to postgresql I could send
you. Its a little dated, but probably no more so than Bruce/Command
Prompts books.  I will dig it up and email it to you so you can check it
out.

Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations
Сообщение: Re: email list for onsite oscon preparations