bug report

От Krzysztof Kajkowski
Тема bug report
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi!

Thanks for making one of the most usable program for PostgreSQL!

I think I've found a bug. Steps to reproduce:

- open program and a connection to remote postgres db (via ssh tunnel
for example)
- click on desired table
- click on SQL console
- in the opened console delete "--" sign before DROP statement. SQL will
look like this (for example):

DROP TABLE public.artykuly;

CREATE TABLE public.artykuly
(
  numer int8,
  autor text,
  podtytul text,
  tytul text
) WITHOUT OIDS;
REVOKE ALL ON TABLE public.artykuly FROM public;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE public.artykuly TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE public.artykuly TO cayco;

- run the statement
- if you close the SQL window the program will immediately terminate (in
90% of cases) and throw a memory protection fault.

I attached a valgrind log from the program crash. I don't know what
could be more helpful - feel free to ask me!

cheers

P.S.
11:27 (cayco@laptop)~$ apt-cache show pgadmin3
Package: pgadmin3