Re: Postgresql Materialized views

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Webb Sprague" <webb.sprague@gmail.com> writes:
> May I propose the following:  (1) can we put materialized views on the
> TODO, perhaps as a library or as core, still subject to a lot of
> design work and with no particular deadline?

Actually, I had thought they *were* on the TODO list, because certainly
it's been suggested before.  I can't find anything about 'em in the
list though, so +1 for adding the entry.  There are plenty of other TODO
items that we have no idea how to do, so the lack of a clear design is
hardly an objection ;-)