Re: Postmaster service code

От Christian.Klemke@t-online.de (Christian Klemke)
Тема Re: Postmaster service code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
PMJI, but maybe you'll also want to take a look at the Open Watcom
Project (www.openwatcom.org).
The distribution includes two tools called RC.EXE ("Open Watcom C/C++
RC clone for 386) and WRC.EXE ("Open Watcom Windows Resource
Compiler").
I have to admit that I am not familiar with license peculiatities in
detail, but I'm sure one of you guys will be able to figure out if it
fits or not.

Regards,
Christian.