Re: pgFoundry Question

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pgFoundry Question
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 19:18, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> is the site going to host projects that use pgsql, but aren't pgsql
> centric... that is an application like say bricolage, if they wanted.

Well bricolage is kind of postgresql centric since afaik it currently
only runs on postgresql... but AFAIK we don't have plans to turn anyone
away as long as they support postgresql. If they plan to support other
databases as well they'd probably be better off at some place like
sourceforge, but I don't think we would turn them away.

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: