Re: progress update, some questions

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: progress update, some questions
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 16:15, Alexey Borzov wrote:
> Before I actually start working on admin pages: what exactly do you want sent to
> the list?
> 1) News items/events added (like it is done now).
> 2) Approvals of news/events (automatically, unlike now).

definitely we need the above two

> 3) Added doc comments.
> 4) Approved/deleted doc comments.

The only concern I would have about these would be to make sure that we
have enough qualified people to handle these appropriatly here. Peter,
you do a lot of the doc oriented stuff, do you have any input on the
above two?  Would it be better if they went to the docs list?

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: