Duplicate variable declared?

От mike g
Тема Duplicate variable declared?
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

In file postgresql-7.4.2/src/backend/utils/fmgrtab.c

line 336 and line 337 are both equal to "extern Datum array_push
(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS);"

I have created a simple perl script that examines files line by line and
if 2 in a row match prints a result.

Sometimes it catches bad cvs checkins or copy/paste mistakes.

I will continue to scan the output.

Hope this helps.

Mike