Re: Filesystem vs. Postgres for images

От Jeremiah Jahn
Тема Re: Filesystem vs. Postgres for images
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Your code is retrieving the file from the file system. It doesn't have
to be accessible from the web server at all. Our current design uses a
JDBC connection to the database for the metadata (digital
signature,path,name,file type, etc..) and a SOAP call to the same server
(but doesn't have to be) to retrieve/store the image data.
-jj-

--
Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah@cs.earlham.edu>